Koehler & Dramm is open for business, however, we are allowing customers to shop BY APPOINTMENT ONLY until further notice. Appointments are available seven days a week during normal business hours, depending on scheduling availability. Please schedule an appointment with your sales rep, or by calling our main line at 612-331-4141, and be prepared to sign an agreement to follow our shopping procedures either prior to or upon arrival to your first appointment. (You may download the agreement here.) When you arrive for your appointment, please come in and check in with the receptionist before you start shopping.
We are also open for will-call order pickup. When you arrive, please ring the bell at Door A or call 612-331-4141 and press 0 to be admitted to the building.
For the safety of our customers and our team, all customers entering the building must wear a mask or face shield, and you must check in at reception upon arrival. There is a hand sanitizer station inside Door A that we encourage you to use. Thank you!
You may also place orders over the phone or online, and choose delivery or dock pickup at our facility. Dock pickup will be at dock door 1; please call 612-331-4141 when you arrive, or pull up to the dock door and ring the doorbell located inside the awning on the right hand side.
The safety of our customers and our team is our top priority, and we are doing everything we can to keep everyone safe and healthy. While the personal health information of our employees is private and we will not be publicly sharing that information, we will notify our customers if there is ever an immediate risk to their well-being.
The steps we are taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are as follows. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know!
· Everyone is required to wear masks at all times while they are in the building and follow social distancing guidelines.
· All personnel must also pass a temperature check before clocking in for their shift. Those who do not pass are not permitted to work.
· Common areas and surfaces including computers, desks, doors, tables, and carts are disinfected multiple times daily.
· Delivery drivers are wearing masks and following social distancing guidelines, and delivery vehicles are also disinfected throughout the day.
· Hand sanitizer stations are set up throughout the building, and work areas are cleaned and disinfected before and after every shift.